The Dart Basics
The first chapter will introduce you to the Dart programming language and its basic functionalities, which are powered by the flutter framework. To move on to the next chapters, you must finish this week with flying colors. If you are new to programming world, you can complete projects in this chapter several times so that your foundation is strong enough to handle other chapters.
- Understand the Basics of Programming with Dart
- Setup tools required to learn and build with Dart
- Start building a portfolio of a Dart developer
Make sure you have the following tools before beginning the chapter.
- Basic programming knowledge (optional; if you have never learned programming, take your time and go over the projects several times.)
- Personal computer or laptop
- Google Chrome